Linda Miller, PhD
School of Occupational Therapy
Room 3107, Stevenson Hall
519 661-2111 x84607
- MA, PhD (Western)
- Vice-Provost - School of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies
Supervising Graduate Students
- Refining measurement through the use of large samples and multiple variables, using large survey databases and modeling methods
- Improving our understanding of health conditions by examining the measurement of health constructs
- Refining measurement through improving our understanding of the factors that affect measurement.
- Patton I, Overend T, Mandich A & Miller L. (2014). The Daily Physical Activity program in Ontario elementary schools: Perceptions of students in grades 4-8. Physical and Health Education Journal, 80(2), 12-17.