Submit Intent to Register
Click here: Intent to Register
DEADLINE: You must submit your online Intent to Register form by 11:59 p.m. on March 31.
All students who want to change their status (full-time to part-time or vice versa) must submit a paper form.
The following students will submit a PAPER Intent to Register (ITR) form:
- New Concurrent Degree students–Continuing Concurrent students can do online ITR
- Reregistrants – students not currently registered this year but eligible to return to Western
- All Second Degree Students
- New Scholar’s Electives Students–Senior Scholar’s Electives Students can do online ITR
- New Cross-Disciplinary Degree students–Continuing Cross-Disciplinary students can do online ITR
- Post-Degree Module students
- New Western Scholars – Continuing Western Scholars can do online ITR
Please see an Academic Counsellor in The International and Graduate Affiars Building 1N20 for your paper Intent to Register form.