High School students:
Students with Advanced Standing
(transfer students other Universities or Colleges, IB students… etc.):
- Contact the Academic Counselling Office for an appointment
(phone: 519.661.3043, email: email@example.com)
- To prepare for your meeting, refer to the Academic Calendar
Upper Year students:
- Fall/Winter Registration Steps:
- Complete your Intent to Register in February to request your program for the upcoming Fall/Winter Session
- Check your Grade Report Comments on Student Center in May to see if you are eligible for the program you requested
- Check Student Center for your registration appointment time
- Registration Appointment time: You can register for your courses any time AFTER this time
- Appointment times are assigned in blocks by year in the following order:
- first year students (mid-June)
- fourth year students (June 24 - 27)
- third year students (July 8 - 11)
- second year students (July 16 - 19)
- After your appointment time, enroll in your courses on Student Center For course availability, time/location, and constraints (i.e. restrictions or priorities placed on courses), consult the Timetable
- If you run into problems, refer to our Frequently Asked Questions page or call the Helpline at 519.661.2100 (Monday-Friday, 9:00am-4:00pm). Or view the youTube video on How to Add a Course.
- You can select your courses independently. Refer to the Academic Calendar, department websites, department advisors and faculty academic counsellors for guidance if necessary.
Summer Course Registration:
- Activate your student account for the Summer term on Student Center. Activation takes approximately 24-48 hours
- Review the Summer Calendar for course options, session times, and other important information
- Enroll in your courses on Student Center.