High School students:
Students with Advanced Standing
(transfer students other Universities or Colleges, IB students… etc.):
- Contact the Academic Counselling Office for an appointment
(phone: 519.661.3043, email: email@example.com)
- To prepare for your meeting, refer to the Academic Calendar
Upper Year students:
- Fall/Winter Registration Steps:
- Complete your Intent to Register in February to request your program for the upcoming Fall/Winter Session
- Check your Grade Report Comments on Student Center in May to see if you are eligible for the program you requested
- Check Student Center for your registration appointment time
- Registration Appointment time: You can register for your courses any time AFTER this time
- Appointment times are assigned in blocks by year in the following order:
- first year students (June 11)
- fourth year students (June 21 - 24)
- third year students (July 4 - 7)
- second year students (July 12 - 15)
- After your appointment time, enroll in your courses on Student Center For course availability, time/location, and constraints (i.e. restrictions or priorities placed on courses), consult the Timetable
- If you run into problems, refer to our Frequently Asked Questions page or call the Helpline at 519.661.2100 (Monday-Friday, 9:00am-4:00pm). Or view the youTube video on How to Add a Course.
- You can select your courses independently. Refer to the Academic Calendar, department websites, department advisors and faculty academic counsellors for guidance if necessary.
Previous Western Students (that have not attended another Academic institution). Please email us at arts@@uwo.ca for guidance.
Summer Course Registration:
- Activate your student account for the Summer term on Student Center. Activation takes approximately 24-48 hours
- Review the Summer Calendar for course options, session times, and other important information
- Enroll in your courses on Student Center.
- Please check dates for both adding and dropping courses on the Summer Calendar.