Course registration at Western University is done over the internet through the Student Center. Visit the Registrar's Office website for step by step instructions for course registration.
Course Registration Tips
- You must be activate in the term in which you want to register in courses.
- You must have an active UWO email account.
- Go through the academic calendar & timetable to find information on the courses & sections you are interested in, as well as some alternates in case of conflicts/full courses.
- Ensure you select the timetable for the term in which you want to register in the courses.
- If you are having difficulties registering for courses, please consult the Registrar's help line at 519.661.2100.