Course registration at Western University is done over the internet through the Student Center. Visit the Registrar's Office website for step by step instructions for course registration.
Course Registration Tips
- You must be activate in the term in which you want to register in courses.
- You must have an active UWO email account.
- Go through the academic calendar & timetable to find information on the courses & sections you are interested in, as well as some alternates in case of conflicts/full courses.
- Ensure you select the timetable for the term in which you want to register in the courses.
- If you are having difficulties registering for courses, please consult the Registrar's help line at 519.661.2100.
Please see the important dates section of the Summer Academic Calendar for information about deadlines etc., The important dates section is on pg. 41.