2015-16 Fall/Winter Add/Drop Dates
Adding or Changing a Course:
First Term Courses (Sept. - Dec.)
- September 18, 2015 - Last day to add/drop/swap by web registration
- November 5 - Last day to drop a first-term half course (without academic penalty)
- Full Course (Sept. - April)
- November 30 - Last day to drop a full-year course (without academic penalty); only done through Academic Counselling (paper form)
Second Term Courses (Jan. - April) Dates to be determined
- October - Web registration opens at 9:30am for 2nd term courses.
- January - Last day to get special permission (if needed). Must allow time to process before add/drop online.
- January 12 - Last day to add/drop/swaponline (11:59pm EST)
- Enrollment information should be ‘live’ on the system until the end of January 12th.
- March - Last day to drop a second-term half course (paper add/drop only)
You will need special permission to take an overload, a course without the prerequisite, or a course at an Affiliate College. If special permission is required, you must do so with Academic Counselling before adding courses online. January 9th is the last day to do so.
Course is full
If the course you want to add is full, keep trying to add it at random times/days through Student Centre. Departments monitor their enrolments and might add space. Also you might be adding just as someone drops. If the course is mandatory for your program, consult the department advisor of the course for advice.
Tools to Help
Verification of Registration
- Check Student Centre to ensure your registration went through.
- Double check your degree requirements on the Academic Calendar.
- Pay your fees for courses added via student centre.
Note: If you have not paid your first instalment or if payment arrangements have not been made, your Add/Drop form(s) will not be processed.