Combined Program – Sport Management (BA) & Honors Business Administration (HBA)
Two degrees. Five years. Unlimited possibilities.
In partnership with the Ivey Business School, this program takes five academic years to complete and allows students to receive two degrees. Students who select this option receive both a Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree with an Honors Specialization in Kinesiology (Sport Management) and an Honors Business Administration (HBA) degree. Students are registered in the School of Kinesiology in years 1 and 2, the Ivey Business School in year 3 and the combined program in years 4 and 5.
Progression from Kinesiology into the Combined BA/HBA program
This is a limited enrolment module and progression standards may fluctuate from year to year.
- A minimum 80% cumulative average in first and second year on 10.0 credits
- No course grade less than 60%
- Complete Business 2257 with a minimum grade of 70%
- Completion of HBA Year 1 with an average of 78%
- Students who have reduced course loads or who are missing any of the pre-requisite courses are not eligible to apply to the combined program
The Program Planning Guide and Academic Calendar link below are intended to assist students with program planning. Students are responsible for ensuring their course selection meets their module and degree requirements.