Annual Performance Evaluation
Report of the Joint Working Group on APE (PDF), dated May 27, 2021, constituted according to the Letter of Understanding: Changes to Annual Performance Evaluation Processes in 2020-21 Due to Covid-19 Pandemic and the Declaration of Emergency under the Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act.
The purpose of the Annual Performance Evaluation is to:
- Provide an annual assessment of performance that allows recognition of a Member’s achievements and identifies areas for development in the Member’s Teaching, Research and/or Service activities as appropriate to the Member’s Academic Responsibilities and Workload
- Provide for formative support and mentoring
- Provide a basis for salary increments linked to performance
- Annual Performance Evaluation Article, UWOFA Collective Agreement 2018-2022 (PDF)
- Annual Report Format: Full-Time Faculty (DOC)
- Annual Report Format: Part-Time Faculty (DOC)
|Item||Old Date||New Date|
|APE Committee election (if applicable)||N/A||November 1|
|Vote to review APE criteria (Full and Part-Time)||N/A||November 1|
|Identify APE criteria (Part-Time)||N/A||December 1|
|Copy assessment to Member||February 15||January 31|
|Deadline for meeting with Dean||March 15||April 30|
Please visit our Intranet for feedback forms and templates pertaining to APE.