Western's Office of Faculty Recruitment and Retention (OFRR) assists prospective and new full-time faculty members and librarians & archivists with their transition to the University and London, Ontario.
OFRR acts as a central information resource on a variety of topics including, but not limited to the following:
- Assist with your orientation to the city
- Assist with available real estate options and connect you to realtors to help with your housing options in London
- Provide information on healthcare
- Provide information on financial resources
- Discuss services for childcare including schools, childcare, camps, programs and special needs
- Connect you to the many services provided to you through Western and special interests ethnos-cultural programs available both through Western and the city
- Provide immigration support by Licensed Immigration Practitioners
- Provide support for accompanying spouses/partners
An outline of some of the administrative details that will need to be completed when moving to London and Western University.
A resource for Administrators, Chairs and Deans to assist with the onboarding process and to supplement material provided by a full-time academic staff member’s home Department or Faculty