Please note: The Sabbatical Application Online Form is fillable and your web browser may not be able to display them. To use these forms:
- Right-click on the link.
- In the menu that appears, click on "Save link as..." and save the file to your computer.
- Open up Adobe Reader (or similar PDF reader).
- Within Adobe Reader, click on the "File" menu on the top and choose "Open".
- Locate the file you just saved, click on it to choose it, and then click on the "Open" button.
- A checklist is available to help you prepare for the completion of the on-line Sabbatical Application: Sabbatical Leave Checklist (PDF)
Should you be leaving campus for an extended period (e.g. sabbatical, education leave, long term illness, etc.), during which time you will not be utilizing your office space, it is critical to make arrangements with your Chair/Director/Dean, relative to the space and your belongings, in advance of your departure.
Lab Arrangements During Leave
Since a faculty member with supervisory responsibilities related to a lab is subject to both internal policy and external legislation (e.g. research protocols, health and safety legislation, etc.), it is imperative that, prior to any extended absence during which they cannot supervise the lab, they discuss matters of lab supervision with the appropriate supervisor and make documented arrangements for such matters.
For more details see: Office/Lab Arrangements During Leave (DOC)