How to Donate
The Richard W. Hutchinson Geoscience Collaborative Suite would not exist today without the generous support of alumni and interested individuals through both monetary and specimen donations.
Monetary donations are greatly appreciated and are used in a variety of ways, such as to catalogue and preserve the collections, develop displays, and provide greater resources for community outreach and events. If you are interested in donating to the G. Gordon Suffel Collection, you can do so online through the following steps:
- Visit http://extraordinary.westernu.ca
- Click on the ‘Donate’ button at the top right-hand side of the page
- Answer the first three questions about the nature of your gift
- Is this a new gift or pledge payment? (typically will be new gift)
- Make a monthly gift? Yes – Gift will repeat monthly or No – one-time gift
- Is this gift in honour or memory? Yes or No
- For the question ‘Where would you like to direct your gift?’ click ‘Other’ and in the textbox, type ‘Suffel’. This will bring up the G. Gordon Suffel Collection – select this collection. Only funds donated to this collection support the Richard W. Hutchinson Geoscience Collaborative Suite.
- Enter your gift amount, donor information and payment information.
For questions regarding this donation process, or for information on donations to support the Richard W. Hutchinson Geoscience Collaborative Suite, please contact:
Director of Alumni Relations and Development – Science
519-661-2111 ext. 86642
Due to space limitations, we are selective in the types of specimen donations that we accept at this time. For more information on supporting the Richard W. Hutchinson Geoscience Collaborative Suite through specimen donations, please contact:
Dr. Alysha McNeil
Geoscience Collections Curator
519-661-2111 ext. 86844