Student Resource Hub
This resource page is for both Graduate Students and Undergraduate Students, whether currently enrolled or scheduled to begin your studies at Western. It is intended to help you navigate all of the opportunities to participate in learning, receive support and connect with the University community at this challenging time while we are dealing with COVID-19 and experiencing remote learning and services.
- Personalized Offer Portal
- What is it like to learn here?
- Summer Academic Orientation
- Course Registration
- Thriving Foundations: Preparing for University
- First-Year Digital Student Experience
- International Student Advising
- International Arrival: Quarantine & Transportation Support
- COVID-19 and Your Application
- Connect with Other Students