BA (Carleton), MA (Ottawa), PhD (Toronto)
Department of Classical Studies
University of Western Ontario
- 2019 Curriculum Vitae Available Online, Click Here
- Early Greek poetry
- Greek Myth and Religion
- Gender and Ritual
- Ancient Music
- Harmonia Mundi: Musica E Filosofia Nell'antichità = Music and Philosophy in the Ancient World. Roma: Edizioni dell'Ateneo, 1991.
- The Age of Grace: Charis in Early Greek Poetry. Princeton, N.J: Princeton University Press, 1993.
- Articles on Greek poetry, gender and sexuality in Greek cults, Greek myth
- Virginity Revisited. Configurations of the Unpossessed Body. Co-edited with Judith Fletcher (University of Toronto Press 2007) pp.viii, 204.
- Seda's Story. A Memoir. (Sumach Press 2009). pp. 135.
- Women in Ancient Greece. A Sourcebook. (Continuum Press 2012) pp. xii, 232.
- Thalia Delighting in Song. Essays on Ancient Greek Poetry by Emmet I. Robbins (University of Toronto Press 2013) pp. xviii, 324.
- Women in Ancient Rome. A Sourcebook. (Bloomsbury Press 2013) pp. ix, 222.