Course Registration Tips
- You must be activated in the term in which you want to register for courses.
- You must have an active Western University email account.
- Go through the academic calendar & timetable to find information on the courses & sections you are interested in, as well as some alternates in case of conflicts/full courses.
- Ensure you select the timetable for the term in which you want to register for the courses.
- If you are having difficulties registering for courses, please consult the Registrar's helpline at 519.661.2100.
Please see the important dates section of the Summer Academic Calendar for information about deadlines etc., The important dates section is on pg. 41.
- First year: June 13th starting at 9:00 am, last appointment 6:30 pm.
- Second Year: July 14th, 15th, 16th and 17th. 9:30 am to 5:00 pm.
- Third Year: July 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th. 9:30 am to 5:00 pm.
- Fourth Year: June 22nd, 23rd, 24th and 25th. 9:30 am to 5:00 pm.
- Priority Lifting Day: July 24th 9:30 am.
- Extended Web Registration: August 21st 9:30 am.