Intent to Register
If you are planning on returning in September, you must complete and submit an Intent to Register (ITR) form. By completing an ITR form, you are letting Western University know that you are returning and the program that you plan to take next year. If you don't do this, you won't be able to register for courses.
Most students will be able to complete the ITR process online through your Student Centre website. Students who are unable to complete the ITR process online can receive a paper form from the Academic Counselling Office - WSC 140.
- Intent to Register for the 2017-18 academic year available: Feb 1 to March 31, 2017
- To begin the ITR process visit this link.
- Please review the Intent to Register Planning Guide.
- Don't forget to visit the Academic Calendar for full details on modules offered by Science and Basic Medical Sciences.
- For Basic Medical Science students interested in learning more about the ITR process, including resources, please visit here.
Information Sessions for Intent to Register
During the ITR period, there are numerous information sessions offered by departments that may interest you. Below you will find the different events for the past year. Please come back during the 2018 ITR period for information on the scheduled events.
March 6th, 2017, from 9am-4pm in the UCC Atrium
Wednesday, March 8 12:30-2:30 – Physics & Astronomy Atrium. All departments/Career Services/Academic Counselling will be there!
Wednesday, March 15 3-5pm – Middlesex College Room 107
March 15th @ 5:30 pm
It is ITR and many of you may be thinking about your future here at Western. The Science Students’ Council is teaming up with the Biophysics Network of Students to host a question and answer period on all things Biophysics. Upper year students in the department will be joined by