SSIRG - Some Current Projects
Self-presentation of overweight women's bodies
Craig Hall - Can exercise change women's self-presentation of their overweight bodies?
Parasport Events and Sustainable Community Participation
Laura Misener - Can parasport events hosting be leveraged to create community sports participation?
Coming up for air
Glen Belfry - Effects of age and long-term endurance training on VO2 kinetics
Realizing objectives in non-profit sports organizations
Alison Doherty - How do non-profits achieve community program delivery while addressing broader mandates?
More Projects Information
- Court of Arbitration for Sport rejects Caster Semenya's appeal against IAAF regulations
- Founder of 'Cycling without age' to speak at Western
- SSIRG Phd student members establish new journal
- David Howe's work featured in Western News
- SSIRG Goes 'Limitless' at Special Olympics Gala
- President Chakma announces the Frank Hayden Endowed Chair in Sport and Social Impact
- Program for Social Impact and Human Rights in Sport Symposium finalized
- Strong SSIRG line-up at 2018 NASSH conference
- Sport for Life unveils 2018-2022 strategic plan
- Federal budget 2018 increases support for Special Olympics Canada