SSIRG - Some Current Projects
Self-presentation of overweight women's bodies
Craig Hall - Can exercise help change women's self-presentation of their overweight bodies?
Parasport Events and Sustainable Community Participation
Laura Misener - Can parasport events hosting be leveraged to create community sports participation?
Coming up for air
Glen Belfry - Investigating the effects of age and long-term endurance training on VO2 kinetics in sports
Realizing objectives in non-profit sports organizations
Alison Doherty - How do non-profits achieve community program delivery while addressing broader mandates?
More Projects Information
- SSIRG members receive $200,000 SSHRC Partnership Development grant
- Sport for Life launches Longterm Development in Sport and Physical Activity 3.0
- David Howe appointed first Frank Hayden Endowed Chair in Sport and Social Impact
- Angela Schneider featured on CBC Radio
- Court of Arbitration for Sport rejects Caster Semenya's appeal against IAAF regulations
- Founder of 'Cycling without age' to speak at Western
- SSIRG Phd student members establish new journal
- David Howe's work featured in Western News