á Department of Technical Services Department of Technical Services Western University Arts and Humanities Logo


Where can I get a key that will let me access the A/V equipment?

To access the equipment in this room you will need an Arts and Humanities AV Key.
The key (399A) for accessing the equipment can be acquired from Technical Services. Please contact artstech@uwo.ca to arrange pickup.

There is no charge for this key for WesternU instructors.



Do I need a different key for each media-equipped classroom that I teach in?

No. There is one (399) A/V key which will open all A/V equipment cabinets and drawers in Arts and Humanities classrooms.

*Note* If you are teaching in a General University (GU) classroom you will need to pick up a key from the Western Technology Services Help Desk (SSB) room 4100, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday.