Admissions Cycle: Program beginning September 2022
Western uses an online application system so that most documents required for an initial application assessment can be uploaded and transmitted electronically.
How to Apply
- access the online application, the application period for Domestic and International students opens October 1 of each year
- upload copies of required documents and contact information for academic referees
- pay the application fee ($125.00 CAD - payment options available through online application)
- select SUBMIT (referees will send their references separately; once submitted you cannot make changes to your application).
Applicants will receive an email to log-in to Student Centre for notification of results.
|Application Period Opens||Deadline||Primary Decision|
|Domestic Applicants||October 1, 2021||Early admission: February 1, 2022||By mid-February 2022|
|October 1, 2021||Regular admission: March 1, 2022||By mid-March 2022|
|International Applicants||October 1, 2021||Regular admission: February 1, 2022||By the end of March 2022|
Candidates receiving an Offer of Admission: Official Transcript Submission
Step 1: Submit by mail
Due Date: On or before July 15 (domestic students only)
- Official transcripts are ordered and issued by the university in sealed condition
- Photocopies or scanned versions of an official transcript are not accepted
- A transcript from all postsecondary institutions attended is required
- Western students are not required to submit Western Official transcripts
Step 2: Submit by mail
Official Final Transcript(s)
Due Date: On or before September 30
- Official final transcripts are ordered and issued by the university in sealed condition
- Final transcripts are distinguished by the inclusion of the graduation date and the degree earned
- Photocopies or scanned versions of an official final transcript are not accepted
- Western students are not required to submit an official final Western transcript
In cases where final transcripts were used to apply to the program, only the official copies of the final transcripts are required. In all other cases, admission requires the submission of both the official and the official final transcript(s).
DELIVERY ADDRESS FOR OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS
Do not send official documents unless requested, post-assessment
School of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies
International and Graduate Affairs Building
London, Ontario, Canada, N6G 1G9