Please read carefully
Western ID Card required for pick up of renewals and new permits.
Vehicle Ownership must be produced when picking up a new parking permit.
- Allow one business day to process application (including transponder activation).
- New parking permit transponders must be picked up in our office. Western ID card and vehicle ownership is required.
- Faculty and Staff renewal validation stickers will be mailed to your priority one address.
- Allow a minimum of 5 business days for mailing of renewal validation stickers through Canada Post, or up to 4 business days for campus mail delivery.
- Validation stickers must be affixed to the transponder by the 1st of the month to validate the permit.
Identify your campus status below:
Online Payments are secured by:
Western Parking and Visitor Services is proud to be a member of the:
Ontario Campus Parking Assoc.,
Canadian Parking Assoc.,
International Parking Institute
View Western Parking & Visitor Services' Privacy Statement