Available only to Western's Retired Faculty, Staff, Prof. Emeritus, Prof. Emerita.
Retirees are issued a complimentary permit which authorizes parking in the Alumni/Thompson lot at any time (as space permits), any metered parking space on campus (as space permits) and any core or perimeter parking lot, Monday - Friday from 4pm to 7am; all day Saturday, Sunday, Statutory Holidays. Retiree parking permits are not valid at affilated colleges.
- If you've never had a Western Retiree parking permit
- If you've lost your transponder.
- You are required to make a refundable transponder deposit of $30 when picking up your permit at the Parking Office. We accept payments of cash, cheque, debit, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express.
- All Retiree Permits will automatically expire on August 31st. You will need to renew your permit online in August of each year.
- Renewal stickers for current Retiree Permit holders will be mailed out to your Priority One address.
- If you do not wish to renew, please return your transponder to the Parking Office and we will refund your $30.00 deposit. Refunds will not be issued to those with unpaid infractions.