K&S 780 Dicing Saw
The Dicing saw is a back-end processing tool for cutting wafers into chips for further processing.
• Integrated semiautomatic computer controlled precision saw. It is menu driven, with a multi axis cutting stage with automatic indexing.
• Employs an extremely thin diamond impregnated cutting wheel with water cooling. The two inch wheel is mounted on an air spindle which is driven speeds up to 30,000rpm.
• The chuck accepts up to 6" diameter wafers.
• Video monitor for online inspection and alignment.
• Capable of cutting a wide variety of materials such as silicon, quartz, ferrite, metals, glass, ceramics and sapphire.