Jipelec JetFirst RTA
• Single 4" semiconductor wafers can be rapidly heated to a set temperature at a controllable rate.
• Piece parts can also be annealed by resting them on a horizontal four inch Silicon platform.
• PC controlled with a temperature range up to 1300C, and a ramp rate from 1 to 30 C/sec.
• An array of lamps provides the heat and the temperature is controlled by a thermocouple and pyrometer combination.
• Samples can be processed in vacuum, oxygen or nitrogen atmospheres.
• By processing in an oxygen atmosphere, one can perform RTO (Rapid Thermal Oxidation) of semiconductor wafers.