Honors Specialization in Women's Studies
Completion of first-year requirements with no failures. Students must have an average of at least 70% in 3.0 principal courses: 1.0 course from Women's Studies 1021F/G, 1022F/G, 1023F/G, 1024F/G or Women's Studies 1020E, plus 2.0 additional courses, with no mark in these principal courses below 60%. Note: Students beginning Women's Studies after first year may substitute Women's Studies 2240F/G in place of the 1.0 course requirement for first year Women's Studies and take it concurrently with their second-year courses.
You must complete 9.0 courses including:
- 1.0 course: WS2220E
- 1.0 course: WS3321F/G and WS3322F/G
- 1.0 course in Women's Studies at the 2000-2199 level or above
- 3.0 courses in Women's Studies at the 2200 level or above
- 2.0 courses in Women's Studies at the 3000 level or above
- 1.0 course in Women's Studies at the 4000 level
A student may apply to the Department for approval to substitute up to 2.0 courses from another department provided that the courses are relevant to the student's Specialization in Women's Studies.