Centre for Environment and SustainabilityWestern Science

Academic Program Counselling

How We Can Help

See the information below to ensure the quickest response.

Environmental Science Program counsellors can help you with the following:

NOTE: *Add/drop and special permission to register for courses that are offered by other Departments must be directed to the department that is offering the course. Environmental Science counsellors can only give permission for courses offered by the Environmental Science Program.  For a list of courses click here.

For the Undergraduate Environmental Science Program only

Academic Counsellors

Please email env.sci.counselling@uwo.ca for appointments and questions.


Dr. Yolanda Morbey
(May - June)
519.661.2111 ext. 80116
EMAIL Preferred

Have A Question?

Ask our counsellors . . .

UWO Email Address: (if applicable)

Type your message here:

  • I understand that a response will only be emailed to my UWO email account.

Please direct inquiries regarding other undergraduate programs in Environment and Sustainability to the appropriate Faculties/Departments: Minor in Environment and Culture (Social Science/Anthropology) and programs with Environmental Engineering and Green Processing Engineering (Engineering).