- Samantha Noseworthy Midheaven Exhibition
- Rehab Nazzal: Choreographies of Resistance
- The Black and White Exhibition
- Charles Lee Franklin Harris MFA Exhibition
- Paul Chartrand, MFA Thesis Exhibition, Artlab Gallery
Quinn Smallboy’s work explores symbolic images that refer to Indigenous cultures. Through shapes and forms, that make up the iconic symbols that surround (and are within) Indigenous cultures, he approaches art-making by setting up alternate interpretations. By utilizing the mediums of painting and sculpture he translates Indigenous symbols into works of art.
What we offer
- Small classes with hands-on instruction by dynamic professional artists with national and international exhibition profiles.
- Apply Now
- A 1600sq foot purpose-built exhibition space designed to showcase contemporary and historical works of art in all mediums.
- See what's on now