Get ready for International Week 2020, November 16-20!
International Week at Western is held annually in November as a campus-wide celebration of all things international. Our goal is to:
- Celebrate Western’s international community, diversity and international collaborations
- Learn about international opportunities for students, staff, faculty, and alumni both at home and abroad
- Engage the London and campus communities in global learning and intercultural sharing; with specific effort to integrate domestic and international students
- Promote and highlight diversity and inclusivity across campus and take a more integrated approach to showcasing internationalization
Participate in as many activities as you can! There's something for everyone!
Looking to join an event but don't have the Zoom link? Log in here with your Western log in for a list of many of the event links.
Western InternationalWestern International operates under the direction of the Vice-Provost (International). Our mission is to direct and support the University's international strategy, while acting as a resource to faculties and departments across the Western community.
We are dedicated to:
- fostering international learning opportunities
- recruiting and supporting international students
- enhancing overall global activity and awareness
For more information on international week contact: 519-661-2111 ext. 81350 or email email@example.com. If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, please let us know.