Office: WSC 213
Phone: 519-661-2111 x86982
Ph.D. University of Waterloo, 2002
- Multivariate lifetime data analysis
- Gene expression data analysis
- Analysis of longitudinal data
- Analysis of missing data
- Data mining
Graduate Students Supervision
- Xin Liu
- Kexin Luo
- Yiran Wang
- Li Yi
- Bangxin Zhao
- W. He and G. Y. Yi (2017). Parametric and semiparametric estimation methods for survival data under a exible class of models. Submitted.
- L. Alvarez, S. Classen, S. Medhizadah, M. Knott, K. Asantei and W. He (2017). Feasibility of DriveFocus and driving simulation interventions in young drivers. Submitted.
- S. A. Morrow, S. Classen, S. Krasniuk, M. Monahan, H. Rosehart, T. Danter, R. Taylor and W. He (2017). On-road assessment of _tness to drive in cognitively impaired persons with Multiple Sclerosis. In Press.
- S. Krasniuk, S. Classen, S. A. Morrow, M., Monahan, T. Danter, H. Rosehart, and W. He (2017) Driving errors that predict on-road outcomes in adults with multiple sclerosis. OTJR: Occupation, Participation and Health. 1-10. Advance online publication. In press.
- G. Y. Yi, W. He and F. He (2017). Analysis of panel data under hidden mover-stayer models. Statistics in Medicine. In Press.
- G. Y. Yi and W. He (2017) Analysis of case-control data with interacting misclassified covariates. In Press.
- Y. H. Choi, L. Briollais, W. He and K. Kopciuk (2017). FamEvent: An R package for generating age-at-onset disease outcomes for family data. Under reversion.
- G. Y. Yi, W. He and F. He (2017). Analysis of progressive multi-state models withmisclassified states: likelihood and pairwise likelihood methods. Under reversion.
- Z. Jin and W. He (2016). Local linear regression on clustered censored data. Journal of Multivariate Analysis, 147, 285-294.
- X. Zheng, G. Zang, J. Jiang, W. He, N. J. Johnston, H. Ling, R. Chen, X. Zhang, Y. Liu, A. Haig, P. Luke, A. M. Jevnikar and W-P. Min (2016). Attenuating ischemia reperfusion injury in kidney transplantation by perfusing donor organs with siRNA cocktail solution. Transplantation, 100, 743-752.
- E. Vingilis, J. E. H. Bishop, W. He, L. H. Yue, J. Braun, J. Seeley, C. Forchuk and B. Mitchell (2015). E_ects of client perceptions of therapeutic alliance, empowerment, attitudes toward medication and insight on functioning. International Journal of Clinical Psychiatry and Mental Health. Vol 3, No 2.
- T. P. C. Yeung, Y.Wang, W. He, B. Urbini, R. Gafa, L. Ulazzi, S. Yartsev, G. Bauman, T. Lee and E. Fainardi (2015). Survival prediction in high-grade gliomas using CT perfusion imaging. Journal of Neuro-Oncology, 123, 93-102.
- S. Classen, J. Holmes, L. Alvarez, K. Loew, A. Mulvagh, K. Rienas, V. Walton and W. He (2015). Clinical assessments as predictors of primary on-road outcomes in Parkinsons disease. OTJR: Occupation, Participation and Health, 35, 213-220.
- W. He (2014). Analysis of multivariate survival data with Clayton regression models under conditional and marginal formulations. Computational Statistics and Data Analysis, 74, 52-63.
- J. Xiong, W. He and G. Y. Yi (2014). Joint modeling of survival data and mismeasured longitudinal data using the proportional odds model. Statistics and Its Interface, 7, 241-250.
- J. Zhang, W. He, and H. Li (2014). A semi-parametric approach for accelerated failure time models with covariates subject to measurement error. Communications in Statistics - Simulation and Computation, 43, 329-341.
- A. Yuan, G, Qin, W. He and Q. Li (2014). On coalescence analysis using genealogy rooted trees. Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine, special issue on Statistical Genetics and its Applications to Medical Studies. 2014, Article ID 194202,
- T. P. C. Yeung, S. Yartsev, T. Lee, E. Wong, W. He, B. Fisher, C. Watling and G. Bauman (2014). Relationship of computed tomography perfusion and positron emission tomography to tumour progression in malignant glioma. Journal of Medical Radiation Sciences, 61, 4-13.
- L. H. Yue, W. He, D. Murdoch and H. Sendov (2013). Building cost-efficient models using BLARS method. Journal of Biometrics and Biostatistics, 4, 177.
- P. Wilk, E. Vingilis, J. E. H. Bishop, W. He, J. Braun, B. Mitchell, J. Seeley and C. Forchuk (2013). Distinctive trajectory groups of mental health functioning among assertive community treatment clients: an application of growth mixture modelling analysis. The Canadian Journal of Psychiatry, 58, 670-678.
- T. P. C. Yeung, S. Yartsev, G. Bauman, W. He, T. Lee (2013). The effect of scan duration on the measurement of perfusion parameters in CT perfusion studies of brain tumors. Academic Radiology, 20, 59-65.
- A. Yuan, W. He, B. Wang, and G. Qin (2012). U-statistic with side information. Journal of Multivariate Analysis, 111, 20-38.
- W. He, J. Xiong, and G. Y. Yi. (2012). SIMEX R package for accelerated failure models with covariate measurement error. Journal of Statistical Software, 46, Code Snippet 1, 1-14.
- G. Y. Yi and W. He (2012). Bias analysis and the simulation-extrapolation method for survival data with covariate measurement error under parametric proportional odds models. Biometrical Journal, 54, 343-360.
- W. He, J. Xiong and G. Y. Yi (2011). Joint analysis for survival data under proportional odds models and longitudinal covariate measurements subject to error. Journal of Statistical Research, 45, 113-130.
- W. He and G. Y. Yi (2011). A pairwise likelihood method for correlated binary data with/without missing observations under generalized partially linear single-index models. Statistica Sinica, 21, 207-229.
- W. He, S. B. Bull, S. Colby, and I. L. Andrulis (2011). Informative gene screening in high dimensional gene expression data analysis using reliability coefficients. JP Journal of Biostatistics, 5, 121-137.
- G. Y. Yi, W. He, and H. Liang (2011). Semiparametric marginal and association regression methods for clustered binary data. The Annals of the Institute of Mathematical Statistics, 63, 511-533.
- A. Yuan, G. Chen, J. Xiong, W. He, W. Jin, and C. Rotimi (2011). Bayesian-frequentist hybrid model with application to the analysis of gene copy number changes. Journal of Applied Statistics, 38, 987-1005.
- G. Y. Yi, W. He, and H. Liang (2009). Analysis of clustered binary data under partially linear logistic models. Journal of Multivariate Analysis, 100, 278-290.
- W. He and G. Y. Yi (2009). Survival prediction with gene expression profiles. JP Journal of Biostatistics, 3, 17-39.
- G. Y. Yi and W. He (2009). Median regression models for longitudinal data with missing observations. Biometrics, 65, 618-625.
- W. He and S. B. Bull (2008). Discussion on “Quality assessment for short oligonucleotide microarray data". Technometrics, 50, 271-273.
- W. Qiu, W. He, X. Wang, and R. Lazarus (2008). A new mixture model for selecting differentially expressed genes across two types of tissue samples. The International Journal of Biostatistics, 4: Issue 1, Article 20.
- A. Yuan and W. He (2008). Semi-parametric clustering methods with application to microarray data analysis. The Journal of Bioinformatics and Computational Biology, 6, 161-282.
- W. He, G. Y. Yi, and J. Xiong (2007). Accelerated failure time models with covariates subject to measurement error. Statistics in Medicine, 26, 4817-4832.
- W. He, S. B. Bull, N. Gokgoz, I. L. Andrulis, and J. S. Wunder (2006). Applications of reliability coefficients in cDNA microarray data analysis. Statistics in Medicines, 25, 1051-1066.
- G. Y. Yi and W. He (2006). Methods for bivariate survival data with mismeasured covariates under an accelerated failure time model. Communications in Statistics - Theory and Methods, 35, 1539-1554.
- W. He and J. F. Lawless (2005). Bivariate location-scale models for regression analysis, with applications to lifetime data. The Journal of the Royal Statistical Society, Series B (Methodology), 67, 63-78.
- W. He (2004). A spline function approach for detecting differentially expressed genes in microarray data analysis. Bioinformatics, 20, 2954-2963.
- W. He and J. F. Lawless (2003). Flexible maximum likelihood methods for bivariate proportional hazards models. Biometrics, 59, 837-848.
- Y. Chen, W. He and C. You (1989). Computation of period for homogeneous finite Markov chain. Journal of Lanzhou University, 3, 1-10.