Admission Requirements (for all students)
Six Grade 12U or M-level credits, including:
- Grade 12U English (ENG4U)
- Grade 12U Biology (SBI4U)
- Students wishing to pursue the BSc in Honors Kinesiology and/or careers in medicine and dentistry should include Grade 12U Chemistry in their high school course selection.
- Grade 11U Physics (SPH3U) or Grade 12U Physics (SPH4U) is also strongly recommended.
- Students interested in the BSc program are encouraged to select one Grade 12U-level Math course. Advanced Functions (MHF4U) is strongly recommended.