- Calculus 2502A, Advanced Calculus I, Fall 2015
Here is a Course
- Calculus 1000A Students' Comments on My Teaching
You can find more comments here, here,
- Very enthusiastic which makes it easier to understand
some course material.
- As I hated all math before this course now I am
calculus/applied math as a major becuase of how professor Khalkhali
taught this course. Please teach 1301B. Explain Summation a little
- Keeps the class up to date in terms of course outline.
Classes don't feel long and boring becuase somehow he manages to make
ten funny with his stories and jokes.
- No Comments he is a good teacher.
- Thanks for making this class funny and interesting.
- He taught the subject very enthusiastically and made us
try our best. It was a pleasure having him as our prof!
- I love you and I love your shoes!
- I've only been to class twice but I loved all 2 times I
was here. I'm planning on comming a 3rd time.
- The Summit of Calculus Greetings
Here is a painting by one of my calculus 1000A
students, Melanie Wright, in December 2007
- The Professor's Song, by Tom Lehrer