Western Faculty, Staff or Graduate students
  • Professors and instructors (incl. graduate students) can install SAS on their personal computers
  • SAS software must only be used for for Western academic research and/or class preparation
Undergraduate Students
  • SAS software is available to students on Western-owned computer systems
  • Instructors need to make a special licensing request if students in their course need the SAS software. Send an email to sitelic@uwo.ca with the following details:
    • department/faculty
    • course number
    • instructor name/contact details
    • number of students (or the specific student's name and email address)
Affiliated University Colleges
  • Contact the site license coordinator (sitelic@uwo.ca) if you are interested in this site license.

Published on  and maintained in Cascade CMS.