EligibilityWestern Faculty, Staff or Graduate students
- Professors and instructors (incl. graduate students) can install SAS on their personal computers
- SAS software must only be used for for Western academic research and/or class preparation
- SAS software is available to students on Western-owned computer systems
- Instructors need to make a special licensing request if students in their course need the SAS software. Send an email to email@example.com with the following details:
- course number
- instructor name/contact details
- number of students (or the specific student's name and email address)
- Contact the site license coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in this site license.
Published on and maintained in Cascade CMS.