SAS (Win OS only)
Renewing your SAS Software for 2017-18
You do not need to reinstall SAS to renew your license:
- Sign in (software.uwo.ca) and select 'SAS'
- Select the version you are renewing from the list
- Read and accept the terms of the site license user agreement (EULA)
- Select your faculty and submit
- Follow the download instructions
- Locate the downloaded folder (i.e. sas94renew.zip) on your computer
- Open the zipped folder and follow the PDF instructions to renew your license
Installation and Activation
There is no software download available for SAS:
- SAS installation kits are available at no cost to all eligible users
- Check your system requirements (SAS is only available for Win OS)
- USB media kits are borrowed from the WTS Administration Office (SSB 4300)
- Location: Support Services Building (1393 Western Road)
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30a.m. to 4:30p.m. (excluding holidays)
- Install Kits must be returned to SSB 4300 within three business days
Looking for a SAS network license (cost per CPU)? Email email@example.com for more details.
NOTE: SAS software must be completely removed from your system once you leave Western University.
Published on and maintained in Cascade CMS.