Microsoft Campus AgreementAvailable software products can be installed on equipment owned by Western or the Affiliate University Colleges participating in the Microsoft Campus Agreement. For the Western Microsoft Campus Agreement, this would include:
- Western University
- Brescia University College
- Huron University College
- King's University College (under a separate KUC Campus Agreement)
- computers purchased directly by the organization or department of an organization
- computers purchased under the Professional Expense Reimbursement program at Western
- computers purchased with Research funds managed by the participating organizations
Microsoft Campus Agreement software cannot be installed on personally owned computers even if they are used for work purposes. If you need assistance in determining if a computer is eligible, please check with your unit's technical support contact or the Helpdesk.
Microsoft Office for Home or Personal Use (Students, Faculty and Staff)
Office 365 ProPlus is available for at no cost to students, faculty and staff, associated with Western or the Affiliated University Colleges, for their term of studies/employment at Western. To get started, refer to the appropriate Office 365 setup guide for your device or refer to the home use options.
Published on and maintained in Cascade CMS.