MathWorks TAH Resource Kit
Activation of your MATLAB and Simulink license via the Total Academic Headcount (TAH) Campus License gives you unlimited use of the TAH Resource Kit. This is an online resource which offers instant access to tools for integrating MATLAB and Simulink into your courses and research such as:
- MATLAB Courseware
- Interactive Video Tutorials
- Teaching Webinars
- Featured Technical Articles
Western Faculty, researchers, and students can also access MATLAB Online. To enable file access from any location as well as file sharing, MATLAB Drive is also available so users can synchronize MATLAB files between their computer, MATLAB Online, and MATLAB Mobile.
- Login: https://matlab.mathworks.com/
- MATLAB Online: https://www.mathworks.com/products/matlab-online.html
- MATLAB Drive: https://www.mathworks.com/products/matlab-drive.html
Western University's TAH FAQs
MathWorks' Platform Support Road Map
Published on and maintained in Cascade CMS.