Installing the Network Client Software for Mac OS X
To uninstall the NetWorker software:
- Ensure that the NetWorker Recovery application is not running.
- From a terminal window, type in the following command:
Download Network Client Software for Mac OS X nw823_macosx.dmg.
To install the NetWorker software from the Mac Console:
- Download the NetWorker software.
- Use the Archive Utility to unzip the file. This extracts the installation file into a MacOSX sub folder.
- Open the MacOSX sub folder and double-click NetWorker.dmg file. This mounts the NetWorker software on a NetWorker volume.
- Double-click NetWorker.pkg on the NetWorker volume to launch the NetWorker software.
- In the Welcome to the NetWorker Client Installer window, click Continue.
- In the End User License and Basic Maintenance Agreement window, click Continue.
- Click Agree to agree to the terms of the software license agreement.
- Click Install to install the NetWorker client on the default volume. Optionally, click the Change Install Location, and select another MacOSX volume.
- Click Close.
If you have any questions contact Networker Support Team.
Published on and maintained in Cascade CMS.