Installing the Networker Client Software - Windows 32 bit*Important:* If the client software is already installed on the system, it *must* be removed before installing the new version.
Download Networker Client Software - Windows 32 bit nw823_win_x86.zip.Install the new client
- Unpack the contents of "nw823_win_x86.zip", and run autorun.exe to install the client software.
- This will open a browser window. Click on "Install EMC Networker 8.2.3 software".
- During the install, when prompted select "Configure the Windows Firewall"
- Choose the type of Networker software you want to install on this computer. IMPORTANT: Select "Client" only.
- When prompted to "Select Networker servers" in the "Enter a server name" field enter: hava2.its.uwo.pri, then click "Add"
- Click OK.
If you have any questions about the steps above, contact Networker Support Team.
Published on and maintained in Cascade CMS.