Multi-Functional Devices Toshiba Drivers & Manuals
It is our goal for the transition period this summer to be seamless while we deploy a new fleet of over 360 Toshiba MFDs, so during the roll out process most computers should not have to update/change their drivers (Windows and MAC operating systems tested). If for some reason you need to install / re-install a driver then see below for resources. It was brought to our attention during our trial testing, that some MAC users have had some print options unavailable (such as entering the department code). We discovered that installing the latest Toshiba driver for their area’s model resolved this issue.
If you are new to campus and connecting to one of the Toshiba Multi-Funtional devices for the first time please contact your local IT administrator for guidance before proceeding.
Where can I get the latest driver?
There are three different locations to get the driver for the purpose of installing it fresh or for reconnecting using the latest driver.
Note: Some areas on campus will have a print server, which will install the driver you need. Please contact your area’s WTS administrator to confirm which method you should use.
- Browse the interactive DVD included in the plastic packaging from OE Canada (one package / MFD deployed). This contains drivers for both Windows and MAC operating systems.
- NOTE: we discovered a bug in the MAC driver on this DVD, please go to business.toshiba.com/downloads/KB/f1Ulds/12966/TOSHIBA_ColorMFP_X7.dmg.gz to download & install the MAC v7.34 version that works
- Visit business.toshiba.com > scroll down until you see 'Support' and then click on the 'Drivers' link.
- eneter your model # or select 'COLOR COPIER' > search for your model # > double click the link that corresponds to your model #
- the next webpage will list various drivers that you can choose from to download and then install
- Connect to the local file_share on the MFD's local hard drive to access the Windows version of the drivers for your specific model.
- NOTE: Western inquired about the MAC version of the drivers, this requires Toshiba providing a firmware upgrade (not anticipated at this time)
Where can I get How Do I Documentation on User Functions or Admin Mode Features?
- Browse the interactive DVD included in the plastic packaging from OE Canada (one package / MFD deployed) for the PDF file.
- Visit business.toshiba.com > scroll down until you see 'Support' and then click on the 'Drivers' link
- enter your model # or select 'COLOR COPIER', search for your model # and double click the link
- the next webpage will list various drivers
- click on the button called 'Manuals' (located to the right of the 'MSDS' near the top of the web page)
- from here you can select the PDF file that pertains to the document you need to follow
Published on and maintained in Cascade CMS.