Learn how to use FOOTERS in Cascade
1. To begin, edit the Footer Popular Resources block and type your title (usually the title of the page) and either provide the link in Cascade or link to an external webpage.
2. The changes will be reflected in the footer:
1. To change the footer address, first edit the Footer Address block:
2. Be sure to enter the correct contact information in the corresponding sections. Once you have made your required changes, click Save & Preview to see the changes and then Submit.
3. The changes will be reflected in the footer:
Published on and maintained in Cascade CMS.