Appeals & Discipline
The University Secretariat’s campus office is closed, but staff are working remotely and can be reached by phone or email.
Office mail is not currently being retrieved due to the closure of non-essential services. Please send all appeal applications electronically via e-mail to Caroline Zuk, Appeals Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Appeals are still being accepted and we are proceeding with meetings and hearings electronically (via Zoom). Hearings will only proceed through the online platform if the parties consent and if the nature of the appeal allows the matter to proceed properly in that format. Appeal materials are not posted anywhere on the Zoom platform. Any appeal hearings that do not work in the online format will be delayed until they can be held in person.
The University Secretariat is making all efforts to process appeals in a timely matter. Please be advised that there may be delays as a result of the current situation.
- Academic Appeals - Undergraduate
- Academic Appeals - Graduate
- Scholastic Discipline - Undergraduate
- Scholastic Discipline Regulations - Graduate
- SRBA Appeal Application
- Code of Conduct
- UDAC Appeal Application
- Policy on Gender-Based and Sexual Violence
- Procedures for Policy on Gender-Based and Sexual Violence
- Appeal Application for Policy on Gender-Based and Sexual Violence