Students with Disabilities (SSD)

The University works collaboratively with the student, instructor, department, faculty, and Services for Students with Disabilities in the Student Development Centre to provide accommodation when needed.

If you are a student that requires accommodation through Services for Students with Disabilities you must connect with them as soon as possible.

If you write with SSD, please make sure you indicate this on the Academic Consideration Form. If you missed an exam you will also need to fill out the Registrar's Accommodation Form.

Please also review Western’s Policy on Academic Accommodation for Students with Disabilities.