Skip to Content
- Western Internal Funding - Student Grants
- Learning with Head and Heart Program
- NSERC Undergraduate Student Research Awards(USRA)
- University Awards - These awards are meant to stimulate your interest in research in the natural sciences and engineering. If you would like to gain research experience in an academic setting, these awards can provide you with financial support through your host university. NSERC encourages qualified Aboriginal students to apply to this program.
- Experience Awards - NSERC's Experience Awards (previously Industrial Undergraduate Student Research Awards [IUSRA]) offer companies access to talented natural sciences and engineering students for a work term. The cost-shared program allows students to address company-specific R&D challenges while gaining valuable industrial experience. Experience Awards also let companies identify potential future full-time employees.
- Connections Program - provides an opportunity for undergraduates in their final year in a faculty of engineering or computer science (possibly in collaboration with students from the business school or other faculties) to undertake a research or problem solving project defined by an industry partner and of specific relevance to the industrial participant's needs. While the program does provide research support, through practical industrial experience, its primary mandate is soft skills development including problem solving, relationship and team building, communications and presentation skills.
- Student Financial Services