Graduate Students & Postdoctoral Fellows
Much of the research carried out at Western involves graduate students and postdoctoral scholars, who are well-supported through the School of Graduate & Postdoctoral Studies.
- Guide to Intellectual Property for Graduate Students & Post Docs
- Postdoctoral Association at Western
- Community of Science Funding Opportunities Database
- Canada-US Fulbright Program
- Educational Exchange - Excellence in scholarship, along with community service, are hallmarks of the Fulbright Program. The Canada-U.S. Fulbright Program strengthens binational collaborative research and promotes thoughtful public debate on topics that reflect the broad range of contemporary issues relevant to Canada, the United States and the relationship between the two countries.
- The Canada-U.S. Fulbright Program operates on the principle of reciprocal exchange and provides the opportunity for outstanding Canadian and American students and scholars to lecture, research and pursue graduate study in the United States and Canada, respectively. Award recipients include prominent and promising scholars, experienced and junior professionals and exceptional students.
- London Regional Cancer Centre
- Translational Breast Cancer Research Traineeship program: Studentships & Postdoctoral Fellowships - The purpose of the Program is to encourage and support translational breast cancer research by providing funding for Studentships and Postdoctoral Fellowships. This program is made possible by a major donation from the Breast Cancer Society of Canada to the Translational Breast Cancer Research Unit at the London Regional Cancer Program (LRCP), as well as donations from other groups interested in supporting translational breast cancer research.
- Trainees working under the supervision of any Western faculty member who is actively engaged in breast cancer research are invited to apply. Proposals should have a strong focus on translational breast cancer research.