Western Humanitarian Award 2018
Funded by the Office of the Vice-President (Research), this award recognizes faculty, staff, and students at Western, who are engaged in a range of efforts directed towards improving the quality of life for individuals and communities around the world. Preference will be given to the recognition of activities undertaken by the candidate that have current or potential international impact.
A maximum of $5,000 may be awarded and must be used in support of humanitarian efforts as chosen by the recipient.
Western Application Process
The Western Humanitarian Award internal adjudication and selection process is managed by Research Development & Services.
A complete application will consist of:
- A completed Western Humanitarian Award Application - online form which includes
- Applicant information
- Humanitarian Project details
- Abbreviated CV
- A signed and dated signature page
See the 2018 program guidelines for more details on this competition's internal process.
Please note the following:
- No Research
On-lineAdministration (ROLA) Proposal required
- Indirect costs are not supported by this program.
Documents and Resources
- 2018 Guidelines
- 2017 Recipient of the Western Humanitarian Award
- Final Report - ONLINE Form to submit within one year of receiving the award.