The Prix Galien Canada
Prix Galien Canada
The Prix Galien Canada is a branch of Innovation Life Canada.
The Prix Galien is the most prestigious award in the field of Canadian pharmaceutical research and innovation, sometimes called the Nobel Prize of pharmaceutical research. The Research Award is presented to the researcher or research team judged to have made the most significant contribution to pharmaceutical research in Canada.
Applications are invited from researchers involved for at least the last five years in biopharmaceutical research leading or making a substantial contribution to the diagnosis, prevention, or treatment of disease.
Candidates from academia, health care institutions, research and industry are eligible.
Applications are to be printable single sided on 8.5”*11” paper and consist of:
- A completed entry form signed by the Dean of the Faculty, Associate VP or VP Research, or President
- Rationale for the application (max. 3 pages)
- Background of the research and research program (max. 3 pages)
- Overall value of the research program including relevant achievements, potential for future discovery and impact on training (max. 3 pages)
- Research impact and benefits on human health (max. 3 pages)
- One page resume and a full CV for the researcher or each team member
- A letter of recommendation
- Appendix: five published articles about the research including no more than one review article.
Candidates are required to submit their application materials, with the entry form to email@example.com
Submissions are currently closed.
Research Development Consultant, Awards & Distinctions
Telephone: 519-661-2111 (ext. 87970)