King Faisal International Prize - 2017
Launched by the King Faisal Foundation (KFF) and granted for the first time in 1979, the King Faisal International Prize (KFIP) recognizes the outstanding works of individuals and institutions in five major categories:
- Medicine - Biologic Therapeutics in Autoimmune Diseases
- Science - Physics
- Service to Islam
- Islamic Studies - Muslim Political Thought Up To The 9th Century H./15th Century G.
- Arabic Language and Literature - Efforts of Individuals and Institutions to Arabicize Science and Technology for Transfer: Research and Educational Purposes
The Nomination Process
Nominations should be from universities, research centers and other learned circles.
A full nomination package will consist of:
- a letter of nomination adaquately justifying the nomination and outlining the nominee's achievements in the prize field
- a list of nominated works
- a general information form on the nominee
- a CV
- one original of each nominated paper
- six copies of each nominated book/book chapter
- a photograph of the nominee
The RD&S internal deadline for institutional signature (required) is April 22, 2016. The final nomination submission deadline is May 1, 2016.
Interested parties are encouraged to consult with Julaine Hall (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Research Development & Services regarding this prize and the nomination process.
More information can be found at: