The Canadian Medical Hall of Fame - 2019
The Canadian Medical Hall of Fame
Individuals or organizations can nominate individuals for induction.
Nominees must be either:
• Canadian citizens or
• non-citizens for whom the achievement(s) under consideration was/were largely developed while living in Canada.
Nominees may be recognized for their leadership in one or more of the following categories:
1. Building excellence in health
2. Health promotion, illness prevention, and care
3. Research, with national and international recognition for a scientific contribution
A complete nomination package will consist of:
• For nomination by individuals, two separate letters or one co-signed
• For nomination by an organization, one nomination letter signed on its behalf
Nomination form (online at www.cdnmedhall.org/nominateform/form.php)
• Includes a 250-word citation clearly stating the contribution(s) justifying induction
- Nominee's CV
- One-page biography providing essential details about the nominee's reputation
- Two supporting letters (for category 3 at least one should be international)
- Optional: additional documents (max. 6 pages) which can include articles, news items, additional letters, etc.
The final submission deadline is Monday, June 25, 2018
Interested parties are encouraged to consult with Julaine Hall (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Research Development & Services regarding this award and the nomination process.