Canadian Academy of Health Sciences Fellowships - 2018Fellowship in the Canadian Academy of Health Sciences (CAHS) is among the highest
The Nomination Process
- be Canadian citizens or have been Canadian residents for the preceding three years;
- have careers marked by a record of substantial accomplishment;
- be well recognized by their peers nationally and internationally for their contributions to the promotion of health science;
- have demonstrated leadership, creativity, distinctive competencies, and a commitment to advance academic health science.
- Fellows will normally hold the rank of Full Professor
Three Letters of Nomination are Required:
- The Primary Nominator must be a Canadian Academy of Health Sciences (CAHS)
- All must be from either health science experts or senior academic administrators.
- At least one should come from a senior leader at the nominee’s institution (Dean, CEO, President, VP-Research, etc.)
- One should come from a well-recognized referee from outside the nominee’s institution (Canadian or international).
A full nomination package will consist of:
- 100-word lay-citation describing the nominee’s accomplishments and contributions;
- a list of keywords covering the nominee’s areas of expertise (selected from a list);
- a 500-word summary and assessment of accomplishments and contributions justifying election;
- a 500-word statement from the nominee on their commitment to advancing academic health sciences.
Note: electronic submissions only.
The final nomination submission deadline to CAHS is March 9, 2018.
Interested parties are encouraged to consult with Julaine Hall (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Research Development & Services regarding this award and the nomination process.