Student Parking Permit Pick-Up
How to collect your permit hang tag:
- Ensure you have purchased your permit and AVI hang tag deposit online.
- Bring your Western ONECard with you to the "Hang Tag Pick-Up Event."
- Drive your vehicle to the Huron Flats parking lot on one of the dates indicated below.
Our staff will be on site to direct you through the pick-up process. We ask you to kindly wear a mask for interaction with staff.
Pick-Up Events run on the following dates from 9 am through 3 pm (subject to change, please check back):
- Tuesday, September 7
- Wednesday, September 8
- Thursday, September 9
Students who are unable to pick-up their hang tag on one of these above dates should monitor the Parking website for alternative pick-up options.
Where to park on campus prior to collecting your hang tag:
- The Huron Flats lot will have free parking through to August 30.
- After September 1, as long as you have paid for your permit online, you can tap your Western ONECard at the gate to gain entry to the student lots.
Map for Huron Flats hang tag pick-up event.