Western offers many housing opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students depending on their circumstances. Like any community, there are fee payment, conduct, and registration rules. Each housing department has its own set of rules and people to talk to about problems that may come up. Visit the Housing web site to find the best person or department for you to speak with and to educate yourself on the various policies.

If you are having trouble figuring out whom to contact or have questions about the rationale of a decision, contact the Office of the Ombudsperson.

For Affiliate housing concerns, please refer to the regulations specific to your campus and contact the office if you have any further questions.