Non-Academic Concerns

A street on campus with a row of trees

In addition to assisting students with academic issues, the Office of the Ombudsperson guides students to solutions when they have non-academic concerns, such as funding, behavioral, or residential worries.

Feel free to navigate through the topics on the left for more information on the non-academic concerns the Office of the Ombudsperson can help you with. If your specific problem isn’t listed or you don’t know where to start, don’t hesitate to contact the office for advice at or Schedule online to book an appointment. Even if we can’t help you, we’ll do our best to direct you to someone who can.