We all know university is expensive. Having trouble managing financial independence and/or meeting financial obligations is not uncommon but luckily Western offers a variety of resources to help students with their money. Yet, with school and other commitments, it’s sometimes difficult to find what service is right for your situation.

The Office of the Ombudsperson can help you navigate this maze with their guide on Owing Money to the University. You can also refer to a Financial Counsellor for advice on budgeting and financial planning. If you believe you need more answers, feel free to contact the Ombudsperson to discuss your situation. Even if we can’t help you, we’ll do our best to direct you to someone who can.