ITS Basic Scantron Service
- Western's multiple choice scantron form includes 180 questions (with 5-choices A-E)
- Departments order scantron forms/exam booklets through Facilities Management (x88706)
- Are you an instructor or T.A. in the Faculty of Social Science (main campus)?
Information about your scanning services is available from SSTS (SSC 1228)
- The ITS-managed scantron machine only reads entries marked in PENCIL
- If including an answer key, bubble in all '9's under 'Student Number' on the its form
- Scantrons must be dropped off *and* picked up from the ITS Administration Office (SSB 4300)
NOTE: Scantron forms must be counted (and bundled if more than one exam set).
Are you at an affiliated college?
To learn more about your scantron services, refer to the Affiliates section.
Drop off/Pick up Location: ITS Administration Office, Suite 4300, Support Services Building
Address: 1393 Western Road
Hours: 8:30am to 4:30pm (closed weekends and holidays)